The personal information we gather from our customers and potential clients is used to supply them with our goods and services, ensure that we can satisfy their demands when offering these products and services, and provide them with any relevant information. We take your privacy very seriously, and it is our goal to protect and respect your personal information and privacy.
How do we protect personal information?
We are dedicated to taking all reasonable precautions to protect any current or potential customers and candidates, and online visitors that use our site. Customers' and prospective customers' data is protected by the company's appropriate privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
As a result, we have implemented all of the essential processes and technological safeguards to keep your data safe. Keeping your personal information secure, safe, and protected from unauthorized access is something we frequently stress to all of our staff. Disciplinary action, including dismissal, will be taken against anybody who violates the privacy of others.
· Information about you that we may get
You must first fill out and submit a "create account" form to us before establishing an account with us. You must provide personal information for the company to evaluate your application and comply with applicable laws by submitting this form (including their regulations).
We need the following information from you:
· Contact information (e.g., email, phone, fax) including full name and address;
· Information about a person's life, including their date of birth, gender, nationality, and place of birth
· Information on your bank accounts, credit cards, and other financial assets and obligations, as well as a report from the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC);
· Account balances, trade activities, and our reactions to your questions;
· Personal information about whether or not you have a prominent public role
· A passport, driver's license, or a government-issued identification card; or any other document that proves your identity
To meet our legal duties under different anti-money laundering (AML) regulations, such as under the European Union's 4th AML Directive and the U.S. Bank Secrecy Act, we may collect additional personal information or business and identifying information (BSA).
· Automatically gathered information
· Your IP address and domain name, as well as any external website that sent you to our site, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform
· Your usage of our exchange services generates log information, which is automatically collected and saved on the servers. It includes, but is not limited to, information about your device, location, system activities, and information about the sites you visit.
Disclosure of your personal information
There are only a few exceptions to this policy:
· Disclosures required by law, rules, or regulations;
· Disclosures necessary for our legitimate business interests;
· Disclosures required by law;
· Disclosures required by our Terms of Service;
· Disclosures made at your request or consent or to those described in this Privacy Notice.
The company will make such disclosures on a "need-to-know" basis unless otherwise directed by a regulatory agency. We will send confidential information to a third party in these situations..